Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Tuesday 27 November 2012

2012 Teacher's Day

      Hello everybody! I am now sitting peacefully in front of the laptop after a long long time. I designed and made costumes for this year's Sutomo Teacher's Day celebration along with my friend Calvina, which kept both of us very occupied until recently.
It started out as a spontaneous idea and developed into a serious one. At first, everything was so blurry and we weren't even given any deadline. Not to mention about fitting and anything else.
Fortunately one week before the day, we have finished all of the dresses and started the fitting. We did it three times and to our astonishment, every time we fit the dresses to the models, the size seemed to be altering.
And there came the awaited day. We were expected to come at 7 o'clock in the morning to prepare everything. According to the plan, our turn is on 11 o'clock and we decided to dress up the models at 9. However, the whole schedule was delayed and consequently, the models had to stand up and refrain themselves from going to toilet for 3 hours. I was kind of overwhelmed with guilt, all I could do was trying to encourage them. Luckily, the models were quite patient and happy, I think.

Thanks God the show ran well, I'm happy that our hard work paid off :D
Here is a photo of me, Calvina and the models. I might write another post about the dresses next time~




1 comment:

Ruben said...

ada ikann