Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Wednesday 25 August 2010

Finished My Exam



Hey..My exam was finished this morning, so I can relax now. Today's Mandarin exam is quite easy (or maybe it's me who take it easy).
Actually I wanna go to Sun plaza, but due to transport difficulty, at last I'm just staying home with my laptop and a bottle of orange juice. :)
World Championship has started, and until now, all top players except Chetan Anand from India are still marching on. Here is a photo of Lin Dan (yellow shirt) in the WC..!

And about the Youth Olympic Games, badminton Men singles title won by Pisit Poodchalat (holding medal n figure). While my favorite, Loh Wei Sheng, lost to Pisit in semifinal by a walkout.
Women singles champion is Sapsiree from Thailand.

No comments: