Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Happy Today :D

You know, today is such a good day for me...
I got my exams score this morning, which is not too bad, and I am happy with it. I have promised myself to get a higher rank this time, and I think that I have a chance if I can maintain my score.

Then, while I'm exploring on my own Blog, I noticed that there is a comment from Jonas Rasmussen, Denmark international men doubles badminton player.It is WONDERFUL..!!
That comment has really made my day :)

Oh yes, my Twitter account is @iam_cindys ,just check it out. Thanks.
Have a nice day..!

No comments: