Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Saturday 28 August 2010

OMG..!



Lin Dan lost to Park Shung Hwan in a 21-13 21-13 score yesterday..! What a shock..!
Park SH said in an interview that he has been preparing for the World Championship for quite a long time,that's why he can beat Lin Dan.
While Lin Dan said that he is not in a good form that day.
I am sad and disappointed, cause Lin Dan is one of my favorite, I wish that he could be the champion for the 4th time..
Anyway, the semifinal match will be televisioned on 23.30 pm in Trans7 today. Don't miss it..!








No comments: