Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Friday 31 December 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011

Time passes and now we are in the end of 2010 :) This year has been a great one and I am grateful of it.
Here are some up and down of me in this year:

January is the month where our school begin the second semester, I am a second junior high school student back then. Still got ms.Rosita as my math teacher, she is a weird one, actually, but undoubtedly smart.

February is when the Chinese New Year falls, I still remember when my school mates complaint because it was coincided with Valentine's Day, lol :p

March is my month of birth. Got a very nice racket as my birthday present from my friends, still use it until now, thanks so much :)

I can't remember anything special occured in April.
I can't remember anything special occured in May too.

June is one of the most important month of the year, the semester exam was held. I didn't do it well enough and as a result, my rank 'terjun bebas' from 56th to 118th. So disappointing :(

July is great great and great! I went to Australia for holiday, love being there so much. I got new friends too.

August is a month with a lack of luck, bad things happened. My friend and I was listening to the iPod and being caught by teacher, it made me stressed for days. And the other week, I LOST MY PHONE, my beloved phone with many precious stuff inside.

I can't remember anything special occured in September, October, and November. But there were always joy and achievement of my favorite badminton players. They win some tournament in these months.

And at last we go to December..!!! The month I started many things, I started to admire my former math teacher, the month I started watching FTV almost every moment I can, etc.
Most important one, Lin Dan and Xie Xingfang got married in this month.
I also got a new phone, a Blackberry this time :)
Not to forget, this is the month of festives too.
MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010 and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011, EVERYONE ...!

No comments: