Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Thursday 30 December 2010

Models I LOVE: Frida Gustavsson


So, after taking a look on the poll, it is obvious that most of the people is eager to read a post about Frida. And here it is :)
Name: Frida Gustavsson
Nationality: Swedish
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Date of Birth: June 6, 1993
Place of Birth: Stockholm, Sweden
Height: 177cm
Twitter Account: www.twitter.com/fridagustavsson
Frida is one of the models that I appreciate very much. She began modeling locally in 2008 and made her way to Japan. Her career took a positive turn when she was signed by IMG in 2009.

Since then, she has walked for many show, such as Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Lanvin, Carolina Herrera, Fendi, Christian Dior, Jil Sander, Alexander McQueen, Anna Sui, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Calvin Klein, Oscar de la Renta, Emilio Pucci, Celine, Hermès, Jean Paul Gaultier, Dolce & Gabbana, Givenchy, Yves Saint Laurent, Ralph Lauren, Blumarine and Versace.

Besides working as a model, Frida is also studying at Sweden's Central St. Martins College of Art & Design. She hopes to be a fashion stylist one day.
I guess she has a hobby of drawing, and her drawing is not bad, I think. And there is her drawing here :)

No comments: