Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Still In CNY Atmosphere?

drawing by Cindy Suryautama/csuryautama
Hi all, here is another quick post as I am having exam right now :-)
The pics up there is the dress I made just before CNY, the skirt is inspired by the shape of lantern which we use to decorate our house during CNY, so let's name it Lantern Dress, haha. What do you think about it?



*COLOURED VERSION WILL BE UPLOADED LATER, JUST WAIT!*
se dig senere :-)

No comments: