Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Crayon Drawing

I'm having holiday, exam comes within two weeks, but still I don't have any intention to study. Instead, I took my sister's crayon, a paper, and started to draw.
This is my first time drawing a woman with crayon, the result is kinda far from what I imagined.


 
The narcissus in my came up and I framed my own drawing. Silly huh? (note: I put off the frame just in another minute)
See you later. Senior high school is very tiring.

No comments: