Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Tuesday 5 March 2013

What You Want to Do vs What You Actually Do

"Not anymore," you said, "you're the only one."

I truly believe that you meant it, yet I have a stronger feeling that the statement will soon change. You won't be able to do as you have said.
Whatever. Good luck with it.

Maybe I will just smile, I will just laugh, I will just listen, I will just encourage, I will just pretend that I'm happy, I will just brace myself, I will just say the words you want to hear. And I will be there.
Be like the hunchback of Notre Dame waiting for his lover with flair.

No comments: