Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Wednesday 18 September 2013

what what what what what what

I don't know I was that melancholy back then.
Anyway, The Smashing Pumpkins is SOOO COOL!! I fall in love with my their songs especially Mayonaise, Luna, The Celestials and Stand Inside Your Love, make me want to learn to play guitar and get in a band.
And school is so hectic these days. Apparently giving homework is the teachers' hobby, and in addition to that, I should decide what to study in the uni soon.
Which means that I should prepare for tests like ielts, hsk and else. This year may be tougher than those previous years, but let's just get along with it.
And I'm in dilemma between studying about medicine or interior design, I will update my decision on this blog as soon as I have one.

Also, I recently learned that people are not as good as I thought they were, this world is not as innocent as I thought it was. Little kindness fascinates me lately.

No comments: