Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Sunday 8 December 2013

psychology baby

so after a long time of consideration, apparently psychology is the most suitable major for me. i think it is a very good way to help others and that would be more than enough to keep my interest. anyway, back up plan is still needed, i wonder what alternatives i have

and oh, i get 8 for my ielts which is.... very relieving. i was like super worried that i performed not well enough and gonna let the exam fee wasted

right now, i am trying to focus on the semester exam as well as the uni entrance exam. life is tough these days, hope i could handle them all with style B)

No comments: