Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Saturday 6 January 2024

My heart is wayyyy ahead of my brain sometimes

It's that tiny little glance

That you need not spare


It's those couple strings of words

Make me think you care


When you paused when you could walk by

For once i didn't want to be shy


----------
Commentary:

I wrote the last two lines on Thursday, 4 January 2024. It's about something that took place recently.

The first four lines were in my notes for quite some time, although I didn't record when exactly.

Some moments in life, I look at someone and I can almost feel with absolute certainty that this person is gonna play a big part in my life. Or maybe we have met in the past ones? Idk, you can call it intuition, or maybe just wishful thinking.

I can't tell if this is going anywhere, but anyway this is the first time I'm putting my feelings out there. Why? Just a wish that by some miracle, one day you'll have a reason to be here and read this.

Some moments in life, you know you have little control over some things. Friends call you silly and be like 😮‍💨🙄 but yo they choose to befriend a hopeless romantic. I could be in for a long wait, but that, I can take. Say it's nothing worthwhile, to me it's worthwhile even if it's nothing.

No comments: