Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Saturday 12 October 2024

If my heart were cold

Words take no effort
Actions mirror intentions
Not a sliver of doubt
That i'm an ok person

I'll collect gazes as compliments
Cultivate nonchalance
Treat interactions as if they were not 
Results of thousands of past lives intertwined

But man does it bother me
The possibility that somehow that version
Would be the one that'd fit
Into the grand puzzle that is your life
The ideal you would put on a pedestal

For to be honest
I left with words unsaid, questions unasked
Not too many but nevertheless
Didn't match my curiosity

And i don't want you to have doubts
Like the ones i have
And i want you to see through the mere mortal i am
Who worry of taking up space and time you'd rather save

If that makes me uncool, then so be it
If this adds to your burden, load it off somewhere
But man do i wish
That your eyes would see

If i didn't care, i wouldn't even blip
If my heart were cold, it would only care to impress
With every flaws i shared
There engraved sincerity

No comments: