Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Sunday 25 April 2010

I'm Back..!!


Hi all, after a long time I didn't update my Blog, today I'm updating it.
Recently I'm very busy, I'm having exam at school, so I have to study hard to get my rank higher and higher..

And up there is a photo of me in one of my holiday, I'm uploading it cause I'd just realized that I didn't have any photo here.
Is it nice..? Hehe

Oh yes,please visit my blog more and more often, cause I've decided to update my blog more intensively from now on.
Thanks

Cindy Suryautama

No comments: