Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Monday 13 September 2010

My Holiday Trip

Hello everybody, this time I'll tell you about my holiday trip.
Well, I go to Penang, Malaysia for 5 days. At first I thought that it wouldn't be a very nice trip, but soon as I arrived there. I know that I was wrong.

I went to a Buddhist temple, which called Kek Lok Si, on the second day. Going there is very easy, you just need to take a bus. It is cheap. The temple has a lot of thing to see, you can feed turtle, look for cheap china products, and enjoy a great view from the top of the temple.

On the third day, I went to Batu Ferringhi beach. I go there by bus too..
I was very excited there, I like that place so much..!! I ride horse, drive ATV, and do parasailing.
And the view is fantastic as the evening come.

Not to forget, Penang is a food paradise. Just pick up a taxi and ask the driver to bring you to the best place to eat, or you may gather information from your friends too.
So, the conclusion is, Penang is a GOOD place to visit, trust me :)

2 comments:

Justin Chan Huan Chun said...

lol...penang many things eat and shopping only...

Cindy Suryautama S said...

good for sight-seeing too la..
thanks for visiting my Blog, anyway! :)