Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Wednesday 22 September 2010

HAPPY MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL..!

Hello Everybody,
do you know what day is today?
It is Mid-Autumn Festival..!! Or maybe you call it Mooncake Festival, it's just the same :)

Maybe some of you will ask,' What is Mooncake Festival?'. As for the answer, please just look for it on www.wikipedia.com , because I'm very lazy to explain it right now. hehe.
But, just fyi, it isn't made a public holiday in Indonesia.
Have a nice day..!

No comments: