Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Saturday 25 September 2010

Full of Exams..!

Hi, I am a little bit stressed these days as my school teachers have made MANY exam schedules..
For next week, I have an exam everyday. Don't you think that it is so stressing? Thinking of it makes me can't enjoy my day :(
The exam material is also a lot, so that I won't be able to finish it in a night, and I have to start to study now. But anyway and anyhow, I would still take a little time to update my Blog, Facebook, and Twitter. They are important too :)


----Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/csuryautama ----

No comments: