Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Saturday 8 January 2011

Great Week

After having a ten days holiday, I'm back to school at last. I get a little bit bored at the first two days as my friends were still on their holiday and they didn't come for school.
But I am rather happy on the first day, the exam score's result was given and my score is quite good, I think.

Why I called it good? First, it's because I actually expected to got 7 mistakes on my Biology exam, and it turned out to be 2! What a very nice surprise :) . And then, I am also happy with my overall average, which is higher than the previous exam.

Right now I am waiting for my semester report to see if I can defend my rank or not, I really hope that I can ;)
But I also know that it is hard because my class got many people with a great mind, so I have prepared myself for the worst.


And by the way, my favorite model, Freja Beha Erichsen, is starting this new season with three ad campaigns, with Chanel, LV, and George Jensen's Jewellry. Seems to be a good year for her! (picture below is her shoot for Chanel)



p.s: I have a lot of fun with my new Blackberry! :D
See you!

No comments: