Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Sunday 16 January 2011

Be Grateful

Hey, have been quite a long time since my last post here.
Last Thursday, the report book was given and guess what, I got the second rank in my class! :( I used to get the first rank, actually..

But that's okay, life is not all about rank and I know that my life is a really blessed one. I have good family and friends, a healthy body and soul, I still can live well, and I am really grateful of it.

And you know, there was a photography class yesterday, and I found it awesome! We're asked to take photos of the models from Sutomo Modelling Class, it's very different from the previous weeks, where we're asked to take photo of inanimate objects ( which I am less eager of if compared to take photos of those models). Wonder if every week could be like this, hahaha.

Oh yea, if you have nothing to do today, try to download Stereo Love by Edward Maya ft Vilka Jigulina, it is a very nice song, I think ( I listen to that song while I am doing homework).

Bye! Se dig igen <--- Danish of 'see you later'
*picture above is Freja Beha Erichsen for Valentino 2011*

No comments: