Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Saturday 22 January 2011

HOITY TOITY


Hello everybody..!! I am kinda full of spirit these days, and I found everything that I do has run so well :)

I am very interested in a Danish model called Freja Beha Erichsen recently, she is my favorite model now. This made my interest in fashion increased like 200% more, I started to watch Fashion TV almost everytime I have free time ( I used to watch it only at night), and I also read a lot of fashion blogs these days. The picture above is an edition of Vogue which is dedicated to Freja, see how great she is ?

And as she comes from Roskilde, Denmark, now I really wish that I could go there one day..hopefully on July, because there is a music festival called Roskilde festival, which is held on July annually. Big name like Oasis also get to perform there, it must be GREAT.

Again, about Denmark, I'd just discovered a drink called Faxe Kondi. I've asked my Danish friends, and they said that it tastes like sprite and is green in colour, just fyi, it is one of Freja's favorite drinks besides coffee and beer. Anyone can get me that drink :-) ?

Last words, I'm really fond of saying 'HOIT' now :D , the meaning is like fantastic, great, and very nice. I think it can be used to greet someone too. It is English slang, and I really wish it can be in the dictionary someday.


HOIT ANYTIME, ANYWHERE !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK Cindy Suryautama finaly i find it^^

Cindy Suryautama S said...

Hahahaha, nice, Chou Tien Chen :)