Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Tuesday 1 February 2011

KRAZY TIRING DAYS

drawing by Cindy Suryautama/csuryautama

HOOOOIIIT EVERYBODY! I am back here again with a new post :-)
So, as how it is written in the title of this post, these few days are very tiring for me. There are exam in the class, projects, and a bunch of teachers who would check my note book and give score based on the handwriting and completeness. Just for your information, my notebooks aren't complete at all, there is always a time when I feel sleepy and bored at class, and decided to chat with my friends or else, I sleep. So I must work extra hard to complete my notebooks and write in a kinda neat way.

As a result of those tight activities, I got sick last Friday. I was pretty worried because CNY is coming soon and I don't want to get sick during it. But fortunately, somehow I was back in a very good form yesterday :-)

Anyway as days passed, I am more and more attracted to Twitter and fashion. Both of the things are really connected, there are many fashion people on Twitter, and they are fantastic!!
Make me able to say hoit hoit hoit and hoit everyday, hohoho

p.s. the picture above is a dress which i designed, not very nice, I think, but it's okay. just doing it for fun. maybe I will upload more later. ciao

*My Twitter Account: www.twitter.com/csuryautama . feel free to follow*

No comments: