Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Wednesday 2 February 2011

CHINESE NEW YEAR EVE

Hoit, today is Chinese New Year's Eve and as a chinese, I am celebrating it! :-)
Tonight, me and my family are doing a family gathering and have dinner together, usually we eat shabu-shabu (not that drug) and it happens to be the same this year.
Here are the pictures of it:
it is a combination of this....


this..

and many more..., as supper, we have this

the whole things are very DELICIOUS! And I love that my family still celebrate it at our home sweet home because actually there are many of my friends who celebrate it outside. In my opinion, CNYE's dinner is supposed to be happy, warm, and celebrated at home to get the 'feel'.
But maybe celebrating it outside also has its own benefits, I don't know because I have never done it..
Anyway, what I am gonna do tonight is wait till 12 a.m, wake up the next morning, and be ready for the angpaus (red pockets)..! hehehe :-D
HAPPY CNY, EVERYBODY..!
Kung Hei Fat Choi..!

No comments: