Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Sunday 20 March 2011

MODELS I LOVE: Elisa Sednaoui


Hey all, I am writing MODELS I LOVE again and for this time, I choose Elisa Sednaoui. Every decision has a reason and if you wonder why did I choose Eli, here is the reason:
1. She is a model ( the entry title is MODELS I LOVE, right? )
2. She is beautiful
3. She is smart
Brief Bio
nationality: Italian
eyes: green
hair: brown
height: 175 cm
measurements: 84-60-89



Let's start with the first point, Eli was born in Rome on 14 December 1987, raised in Egypt and move to New York to pursue her modelling career. She also landed her first modelling job there. As a model, she is undoubtedly successful. Signed with One Model Management in NY, she soon appeared in the H&M campaign, shot for Coach catalog, and worked with Victoria's Secret. Her career's taken off ever since. Besides modelling, she also acted in a few movies and sings now. Her first film is Not Before After (2008). You can find her modelling career history here >> http://www.fashionmodeldirectory.com/models/elisa_sednaoui/

Second point now, she is beautiful. Eli is famous for her cheekbones and smile, but for me her eyes, eyebrows, hair and almost every part of her is beautiful too. I'm not good in descripting a person's beauty, so will just left it to your decision.

And the third point is that she is smart. One of the prove is she is able to speak in five languages, when she was only seven years old, cool eh? Another prove is even though she started modelling in the age of 14, she was able to finish her school, with a very good degree.
Just fyi, models with beauty and intelligence will never failed to catch my attention :-)

Miscellanous: Her favourite model is Sasha Pivovarova. She is befriended with fellow top models Karolina Kurkova, Magdalena Frackowiak, Eniko Mihalik and Freja Beha Erichsen. Her favourite shoes is Christian Louboutin's. Her favourite designers are Sonia Rykiel, Chanel, Alexander Wang and Azzedine Alaia.

That's all for now, se dig igen! :-)

"I don't want to know what the future will be. I want to live it" - Elisa Sednaoui

No comments: