Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Documentary of Sutomo Trashion Show 2011

Hey there, these past 2 weeks has been so busy for me so that I can't find time to update my blog. But now I have a free time and decided to post about Sutomo Trashion Show 2011 which was held in my school. Sutomo Trashion Show is a fashion show organised by Sutomo students, with Sutomo Modelling Class' students as the models and Sutomo Photography Class' students took the pictures. The dresses are all made of unused material, that's why it is called 'trashion' show.

The first pic here is my favorite model walking in a dress that's made of old newspaper. And she also closed two of the show session :-)




Too bad there's a little bit 'wardrobe malfunction', but it didn't affect her performance. And i must say, I love the shoes. They are so cool.


Here are the pics of the other models, enjoy!










Just fyi, this woman has a very nice voice. She sang an Agnes Monica's song, I upload this picture to show my admiration to her.


Wholly, I think the show was quite good. The sound effect was not bad, the models walked well with style and the designers are amazing! Never thought that high school students could work that hard and produce dresses like that, some of the dresses have a quite difficult and complicating pattern. I feel lucky to be able to attend the show :-)

No comments: