Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Documentary of Sutomo Trashion Show's REHEARSAL

Hello!
This time I am posting this for you, it is a documentary of Sutomo Trashion Show's rehearsal which's held weeks before. The models are all from Sutomo Modelling Class and as a photography class' student, I may took photos of their rehearsal. enjoy!












A few last shots...


And here is the whole models....


Actually there are still A LOT of pics, but surely I won't post all of them as it will take a very long time. Anyway, from those pics I posted, I assume you are able to know which one is my favorite, right? ;)

No comments: