Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Saturday 19 February 2011

Some Drawings by Me (Dedicated to Freja)

These are few pictures of drawings which I made for Freja Beha Erichsen, my favorite model at the moment. The first and the second drawings are lost already, I remembered putting them on my bedside table but they're vanished. I keep the third one in my wallet now.

What do you think about it?


Everybody Loves Freja. Drawing by: Cindy Suryautama/csuryautama


Boys Born This Way. Drawing by: Cindy Suryautama/csuryautama



Freja's Fruit. Drawing by: Cindy Suryautama/csuryautama

No comments: