Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Tuesday 12 April 2011

The R Dress

Hello everybody, it's already been more than one week since my last post. School days are very nice recently and I have nothing to complaint. By the way, last Saturday is the last meeting of Sutomo Photography Class for this semester, don't know if I would join it again in the future. And now, I upload a dress that I sketched months ago but this is the first time it is put on the world wide web :p Maybe I will call this "The R Dress" (see that big R on it?), it is inspired by yeah, my favourite teacher at school whose name is Rosita. Before I think about the design of the dress, I've planned putting a big R on it, so then I decided to make the dress as simple as it could be. As for the colour, it's picked randomly just because I think that the combination of orange and green would be good. A closer look on the color. . . . . . . . . . . . . .


That's all for now. See you later :-)

No comments: