Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Monday 18 April 2011

Interview with Scott Evans

Hello, a month ago I spoke about my desire to do interview(s) for my blog, and at last it came to be realised now :-)

The first person I have to be interviewed is Scott Evans, an Irish badminton player. This 24 years old man is the number 1 Irish badminton player and is the first Irishman ever toOlympic level at the Beijing Summer Olympic 2008.

Some of his achievement are being the finalist in Croatia Open 2007 and Irish International 2008.He is currently living and training in Denmark under the watchful eye of former world number 1, Jim Laugesen and currently plays for Gentofte BC in the Danish Premiere League.

But now, we won't talk about badminton with Scott, instead, we will talk about his desire of FASHION, enjoy :-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Scott, we are talking about fashion now. Do you like fashion? Yes, I do

Nice, what is your favourite fashion brand then? I like Hugo Boss, D&G and Mads Norgaard

Wow you have a great sense of fashion... What do you usually do regarding your fondness in fashion? I look on the web or on the magazine, or mostly just going into the city and looking in the shops I like

Do you have any fashion icon or favourite model? No...not really, actually

So the way you dress isn't biased on anyone else, which mean you just follow your own sense and style you like? Yeah, I don't really dress based on anyone. But for example, if I see someone wearing a certain top or jeans or a certain style, it doesn't really matter to me who it is. If I like the style and I think I will look good in that style, I will go for that

So do I, actually. And what is your favourite style by far? Actually I've just changed my style a little bit. Before I was more into Hugo Boss, D&G and now I'm more for the Danish style....more colours

Got it. What fashion item that you owned, which you liked the most? I have a watch from Seiko, I like it very much. Everyone who seen it or tried it would want to keep it :-) And I have a pair of very expensive D&G sunglasses which are so important for me

Okay, so, have you been in any fashion show? Yes, I have actually been in a fashion show before

What show is it? It was not a famous one, it is one to raise money for charity in Dublin

It must be a very nice experience, Scott. And that's all for this interview, thanks! :-)


Scott Evans official website http://scottevansireland.com/


Scott Evans twitter account www.twitter.com/Scott_Evans1

No comments: