Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Friday 29 April 2011

H O L I D A Y

Hello all, I am very very glad to announce that I am having holiday now....!!
I have been planning what I would do this holiday faaaaaar before it actually started, and here is my plan:
1. Take computer course --> I'm gonna learn photoshop, I've ever learnt it years ago and I've forgot all about it.
2. Take drawing course --> I'm still confused if I should learn drawing person or clothes. Any suggestion?
3. Work more on my blog
4. Watch many good movies
5. Take more pictures with my camera
6. Learn how to drive car!

Okay, the last one is a little bit unrealistic but what so ever, miracle does exist and maybe my parents will allow me to drive the car. Fingers crossed :-)
About working on my blog, I actually planned to put a header on my blog. But I just don't know the way. The picture I put as header always doesn't fit well :s

That's all for now, see you later!

No comments: