Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Activity Update

Hey all, a long long time has pasted since my last post...today is the day 26 of my holiday, you know I've made some holiday plans and I'm happy to say that I've accomplished 3 of them! I have taken computer and drawing course (but abandoned my math tuition instead :p) and I watched many good movies too (most of them are Asian and are not new movies). About working more on my blog, it is actually far from realisation as you can see by reading the very first sentence in this post, and about the rest two, it is just the same, I'm too lazy to do it....

Anyway, here is a pic that I captured months ago. Feel like posting it because the dolls' (if they really ARE dolls..... I don't know how exactly they should be called) face are so innocent.

No comments: