Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Friday 10 June 2011

Beauty Shot/ Christine Wijaya



make up by Anthony Susanto
photography by Cindy Suryautama
model: Christine Wijaya (Sutomo Modelling Class)
This is a beauty shot that I did 2 months ago, thanks to Anthony Susanto for providing everything needed and made this happened!

p.s. i am really looking forward to do more beauty and fashion shot, so if you want to be my model, you are more than welcomed to contact me! (twitter: @csuryautama | formspring: Cindy Suryautama | e-mail: suryautamacindy@yahoo.com)

No comments: