Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Saturday 19 November 2011

Not Gonna Be Crum

"What is your aspiration?" people often ask. It used to be a very easy, simple, yet monotonous question back then when I was a child, and as I remembered, I answered scientist when I was a little kid, detective when I was a little older and doctor two or one years ago. My aspiration is ever changing, everytime I experience something new, I will be totally inspired and yeah, my aspiration changed in no time.

Lately I've considered to be a psychologist, it sounds much like a dream job for me, I can already imagine it :) But now, I won't take this so seriously as I'm kinda sure that I will crave for another job sooner or later.
Okay, it is not good to be like this. Hence, I've decided one thing, whatever I'm gonna do or be in the future, I'm not gonna be crum. I may be carefree, I may be a bohemian individual, but don't look down on me. I don't need compliments, I don't need much appraisal, but please, have respect for what I do and please try to understand.
Of course to achieve that state of position, I may not slack off. I really wish to be so very productive in a period and can have an early retirement, then I will devote myself in defending human rights and equality, work hard for them who are violated and try to make a change in laws of some country, making sure that it gets better :)

Now, how about family? Well, family is important for me. I love family, I want to have family of my own and I guarantee it will be my number one priority. One big question that I always have in my mind is, will my family live in Indonesia forever and ever? I like Indonesia, especially Medan, but in my opinion, Indonesia don't offer enough freedom. Even if it's laws do, the society doesn't. They are too conservative, somehow biased and sorry to be rude but I think they are quasi-abiding, not cool at all.
If I'm allowed to choose, then I would like to live in somewhere which has a different environment with Indonesia, maybe somewhere western, dynamic and modern. Denmark will be a good choice but I think I will face a big language difficulties, haha.
And if I'm blessed with a long life, I will spend my old age in somewhere very calm and live a rural life. I will spend morning with a cup of coffee or tie, apple pie and good novel, afternoon visiting and chatting with my loved ones, evening gardening and watching the tv, listening to the radio at night, sharing the story of life...

Well, I think I'd better stop now before I talk and imagine too much, the fact is I'm now a student and the majority of problems I can have is all exam and assignment related stuffs, goodbye and have a nice day!

No comments: