Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Friday 27 January 2012

Good Year

     Happy Chinese New Year everyone! My holiday spirit has been ruined a little bit by tuition just now and I have to say that I was so very sleepy. But that's perfectly okay and I won't mind it. Tell you, this new year has been very good to me and I hope that it will continue for the rest of the year.

The first day is the MOST AMAZING and I felt beyond happy. Something very nice and yet unpredictable happenned and I believe I was the luckiest girl in the world :D I kept on smiling all day long but.... when you are happy, but can't share your happiness, it doesn't make a very good feelings. Ehmm who cares, anyway?

And then my siblings and I managed to persuade our parents to bring us to Berastagi. It had been years since the last time I went there, I'm so very excited. Lucky for us the traffic and weather were good and we enjoyed our time there, especially the horse riding! It was my favourite! I spend quite long time imagining that I'm a cowboy, or shepherd or whatsoever. I love horse <3

Now here comes the complaining time:
1. Why can't I lose some weight????? I understand that my effort is not enough, but I wonder why that pointer on the weights won't move even a little bit -___- I'm so stucked.
2. Why should I wear dress for the first day of CNY? Dresses are definitely not made for me, and the ones I bought for CNY will only be wore for one time.
3. Why should there be 2 exams in one day just after the holiday ends? It ruins everything and now I have to study on Sunday :(

Okay, let's don't spend too much time complaining. That's all for now. See ya!

No comments: