Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Friday 6 January 2012

Korea Photo Diary

Hey all, I'd just come back from holiday few days ago... Korea was wonderful and I enjoyed my time very very much, everything's good :) And taking inspiration from Bryan Boy, I decided to make a photo diary and post photos from my trip, here is it
























































































 Seriously? In this freezing weather.....?
















CIAO!!

1 comment:

G.F. Marti said...

Beautiful pictures!!!! I think Asia is really fascinating and hope I'll go there someday! A big hug! :)

Http://lhedonista.blogspot.com