Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Monday 23 April 2012

Remaja Labil

It's been so long since my last post.. Not that I have nothing to say, I just feel hard to describe it in words.
So, what happened?
First of all, I would be happy to say that I've put myself on diet for the last 2 weeks (maybe) and for the first time in my life, the diet runs well :) of course, occasionally I didn't stick on it but it's still good.
Another thing is, I found myself so fond of using the word 'cool' to describe stuffs and people again after a period of not using it. Like... last friday night, I watched Indonesian Idol and my family remarked that I said 'cool' so many times. Non Dhera is cool, Febri Yoga is cool, Sean is cool and that T.R.I.A.D's bassist lady is cool too.. hahahh.
And also, I feel much like a 'remaja labil' nowadays... I can be galau easily and suddenly become exhilarated in no time. Good for me, I know and aware of all factors which make me feel so and therefore, I am happy :D
"Galau berarti saya masih punya hati"

No comments: