Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Saturday 21 February 2015

Contemplating

Maaann my heart is functional again. After quite a long time, i finally have something to think of before i let myself fall asleep at night.
Honestly, i don't know what to say. I just don't know what to do, i'm not even sure if there's anything i can do. I envy how others are lucky enough to like someone who is within their reach.. and here i am sitting quietly, hoping for the almost impossible.
But then, i have 4 years here. If by the end of the period there's still nothing, let's assume the person is not for me.

However when i think about this, a quote came into my mind. "in this world, there is no one who shouldn't be loved." I read that from Bambino.

No comments: