Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Mandarin Karaoke Songs in Chronological Order

Okay it is week 11 already which means final exam is getting closer.. but here i am, attempting to compile a list of 'best of the best' karaoke songs. These songs accompany me throughout my childhood until now right at this moment. These songs really means a lot, and i truly believe they play some parts in shaping me to be the person i am today. Most importantly, these songs are the memories that i keep. From the time our whole family gather in one medium-sized bedroom to sing on weekend, when my mom used to buy all those pirated dvds (lol) and we were very up to date in following the latest karaoke songs, to the time when everything is getting more modern. I don't know since when, i started to look for songs on internet. And oddly, i began to discover artists like Leslie Cheung, Faye Wong, Beyond, etc. They remain my favorites until now and that explains my quite old taste in mandarin songs. Anyway, i think my mom no longer buy dvds now.. problem is there are so many new singers/bands, but most of them are one-hit-wonders, and their songs are actually not so 'karaoke-able'. So yeah, that's it. But no worries we still love to sing haha! In fact, every time I go back to my hometown, we get to sing all those songs from the past. Man was that satisfying :D

Right now, almost every songs is just one click away. Instead of sitting in front of a dvd player, i can listen to them anytime, anywhere. But honestly, the feeling has never changed. The sensation is always there, i especially love listening to music in the mrt haha. Alright let's wait no more, here is the list. I really hope everyone can enjoy this, or at least find a song that they like.
p.s. i try to include only some songs from one same artist, so that the list won't be too dominated by certain names. moreover, the other songs from him/her/them can be easily found in the youtube suggested songs list.

Pirated Dvd Era (12 to 6 years ago)
Rene Liu - Dang Ai Zai Kao Jin
Kelly Chen - Ji Shi Ben
Sandy Lam - Zhi Shao Hai You Ni
Peng You Bie Ku
Zhang Yu Sheng - Da Hai
Zhang Hui Mei - Ting Hai
Ai Yi Ge Ren Hao Nan
Steve Chou - Huang Hun
Vicki Zhao - Qing Shen Shen Yu Mong Mong
Lau Shu Ai Da Mi
Eason Chan - Shi Nian
F4 - Liu Xing Yu
Gao Shu Wo Ni Bu Ai Wo
Richie Ren - Yi Ge Ren
Andy Lau - Ai Ni Yi Wan Nian
Candy Lo - Hao Xin Fen Shou
Harlem Yu - Qing Fei De Yi
Michael Guang Liang - Tong Hua
Sam Lee - Zui Jin
Jay Chou - Cai Hong
Jackie Chan - Shen Hua

(to be continued & updated!)

No comments: