Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Saturday 8 May 2010

Random Photo-Study


Hi all..!!
I wanna show you 2 photos and explain it too. On the left, it's Xie Xingfang, she is my Idol. She is participating Macau Open and she stay in the Venetian Hotel. She took a photo in front of the hotel trademark.
On the right, it's my photo taken 2 years ago. I'm also in the Venetian Hotel, and I took a photo in front of their trademark too..
I'm really really excited to know that me and my Idol have ever taken a photo in a same spot. At least, my backpack have ever been 'touched' by Xie's hand undirectly. :)

Don't think that I'm crazy, stupid, or what..Cause I'm just too idolized her and every little thing about her can make me very happy.
:)

No comments: