Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Monday 7 June 2010

Bad Results

Hi all,i didn't update my blog recently.This is because i'm having a semester exam at school. But the exam has ended,and i'm having a holiday right now. :)
Though i'm having a holiday,i don't feel happy at all. My exam results is not very good, and I don't know if I can still defend my rank..

I'm quite sad and down right now.But surfing the internet to search for my Idols' picts really helped a lot..! :)

No comments: