I usually get up, have some tea, and then proceed to do things like reading, browsing for music, etc. I have a lot of books waiting for me to read them. And in the afternoon, I go on treadmill. Yeah, I have been putting on some weight that I plan to lose before vacation.
So now I will be listing things that I found to be interesting, or significant, or maybe useless but entertain me. This might not be orderly at all.
1. Independence is important
Okay I'm not talking about the grand idea of independence. It is just what is bothering me right now. Having brother and sister whose exams are not finished yet, transportation and schedules are real obstacle. It's like I have all the time in the world but unable to manage it on my own. But it's okay, 9gag will always be here haha
2. New singers, bands, music, etc
ONE OK ROCK - All Mine
The vocalist's voice is incredible! The other good ones of the band are Wherever You Are, Be The Light, and Smiling Down
Cause there's this tune I found that makes me think of you somehow and I play it on repeat. The lyrics alone are already captivating
LONDON GRAMMAR - Night Call
Perfect for rainy days. And yes it is raining at the moment
YUKIE NISHIMURA - A Letter
3. Carl Sagan
Though I am yet to watch The Cosmos series, his short narration in this video has made me fall in love with his voice. A very interesting man indeed.
4. Being able to sleep without having to set an alarm is one of the happiest thing in the world.
5. Sports is a lot of fun!
Not that I don't find sports enjoyable before.. just badminton is something I really look forward to in the weekend.
6. Even instant noodles, can reach a point where it is not tolerable anymore.
7. It is comfortable to play introvert, but being a little bit more extroverted around the people you care about is nice anyway.
8. I am still so easily fascinated by others
9. Friends are so very important. Life must be much harder to endure without their presence.
10. I swear I had more than this in my mind. But let's just end it here as I am already distracted by Youtube.