Blog's Owner

My photo
Starting on the journey of becoming twenty-something. A psychology student who is interested in photography, design, and advertising. Find pleasure in art, food, music, and good books. I like to play badminton and I support Arsenal Football Club. I wish for a world where everyone is free to love.

Freerice

Rice up against hunger

Blog Archive

Tuesday 16 December 2014

What Happened And What I Discovered In These Past 6 Months

This is going to be a long post, I guess. Right now I am having holiday in my hometown. My routine is somehow altered here. Instead of alarm, I depend on my biological clock to wake up. Except catching up with friends and family dinner, most of the things I do happen in a flow. There is few things that I really need to do. It is a nice thing.
I usually get up, have some tea, and then proceed to do things like reading, browsing for music, etc. I have a lot of books waiting for me to read them. And in the afternoon, I go on treadmill. Yeah, I have been putting on some weight that I plan to lose before vacation.
So now I will be listing things that I found to be interesting, or significant, or maybe useless but entertain me. This might not be orderly at all.

1. Independence is important
Okay I'm not talking about the grand idea of independence. It is just what is bothering me right now. Having brother and sister whose exams are not finished yet, transportation and schedules are real obstacle. It's like I have all the time in the world but unable to manage it on my own. But it's okay, 9gag will always be here haha

2. New singers, bands, music, etc
ONE OK ROCK - All Mine 
The vocalist's voice is incredible! The other good ones of the band are Wherever You Are, Be The Light, and Smiling Down


蘇打綠 SODAGREEN - 喜歡寂寞 Xi Huan Ji Mo

Most of their songs are very very good, and the MVs are well done as well


曲婉婷 WANTING - 我的歌声里 Wo De Ge Sheng Li

Cool woman ftw! Drenched, Admit, and Everthing In The World are pretty good too


ARCTIC MONKEYS - Do I Wanna Know
Cause there's this tune I found that makes me think of you somehow and I play it on repeat. The lyrics alone are already captivating


LONDON GRAMMAR - Night Call
Perfect for rainy days. And yes it is raining at the moment


YUKIE NISHIMURA - A Letter



3. Carl Sagan
Though I am yet to watch The Cosmos series, his short narration in this video has made me fall in love with his voice. A very interesting man indeed.

4. Being able to sleep without having to set an alarm is one of the happiest thing in the world.

5. Sports is a lot of fun!
Not that I don't find sports enjoyable before.. just badminton is something I really look forward to in the weekend.

6. Even instant noodles, can reach a point where it is not tolerable anymore.

7. It is comfortable to play introvert, but being a little bit more extroverted around the people you care about is nice anyway.

8. I am still so easily fascinated by others

9. Friends are so very important. Life must be much harder to endure without their presence.

10. I swear I had more than this in my mind. But let's just end it here as I am already distracted by Youtube. 

BYE!

No comments: